Subtitle Edit 3.5.7 Crack With Working Serial Key
Subtitle Edit 3.5.7 Crack is an editor for movie subtitles. With Subtitle Edit you can easily adjust the start time of any subtitle if it is not synchronized with the movie. You can also use SE for making new subtitles from scratch (do use the time-line/waveform/spectrogram) or translating subtitles.
With SE you can easily adjust a subtitle if it is out of sync with the video in several different ways.
You can also use SE for making new subtitles from scratch (do use the time-line/waveform/spectrogram) or translating subtitles.
For a list of features see below or check out the Subtitle Edit Help page.
- Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines
- Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Advanced Sub Station Alpha, Sub Station Alpha, D-Cinema, SAMI, youtube sbv, and many more (200+ different formats!)
- Cool audio visualizer control – can display wave form and/or spectrogram
- Video player uses DirectShow, VLC media player, or MPlayer
- Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed)
- Auto Translation via Google translate
- Rip subtitles from a (decrypted) dvd
- Import and OCR VobSub sub/idx binary subtitles (can use Tesseract)
- Import and OCR Blu-ray .sup files (can use Tesseract – bd sup reading is based on Java code from BDSup2Sub by 0xdeadbeef)
- Can open subtitles embedded inside matroska files
- Can open subtitles (text, closed captions, vobsub) embedded inside mp4/mv4 files
- It Can open/OCR XSub subtitles embedded inside divx/avi files
- Can open/OCR DVB subtitles embedded inside .ts (Transport Stream) files
- Can open/OCR Blu-ray subtitles embedded inside .m2ts (Transport Stream) files
- Can read and write both UTF-8 and other unicode files and ANSI (support for all languages/encodings on the pc!)
- Sync: Show texts earlier/later + point synchronization + synchronization via other subtitle
- Merge/split subtitles
- Adjust display time
- Fix common errors wizard
- Spell checking via Open Office dictionaries/NHunspell (many dictionaries available)
- Remove text for hear impaired (HI)
- Swedish to Danish translation built-in (via Multi Translator Online)
- Effects: Typewriter and karaoke
- History/undo manager (Undo=Ctrl+z, Redo=Ctrl+y)